Top 5 Benefits of Fleet Integration and Efficiency Add-ons
July 2, 2021 by Dionne Carlos
The benefits of utilizing fleet integration add-ons, and efficiency add-ons will not only enhance the power of your fleet software but also streamline business processes and operations. Check out these top 5 benefits.
- Reduced cost with optimized productivity, and better communication. Since add-ons are prebuilt, you can avoid costly customizations.
- Reduced manual data entries and data entry errors
- Improved data accessibility from one software vs. accessing multiple platforms for data
- Make better decisions with richer insight of integrated data
- Integrate legacy systems instead of making costly replacements
Each fleet has different needs
When searching for a Fleet Management System ensure the software provides efficiency add-ons, and integration add-ons to avoid costly customizations.
That is why FASTER has designed solutions around the most requested business needs. FASTER offers a wide array of cost saving add-ons that give you greater efficiency and ease of use while satisfying specific business needs.
Some Examples on How You Can Get the Most Out of Your Data With Add-ons
- Create triggers for service requests, pending repairs, and critical maintenance alerts
- Import telematics data
- Make asset reservations
- Scan and print labels
- Import data from your fuel vendor
- Import parts data and issue parts to work orders
- Create targeted reports and dashboards
- Any many more!
Leverage the latest technology and cost savings of FASTER’s commercial-off-the-shelf add-ons.
View Here for a List of Available FASTER Add-ons on the Market Today