Join the FASTER Family
Business Development Manager
FASTER Asset Solutions is a fast-growing Virginia-based technology firm focused on the fleet management industry. We are looking for a Regional Sales Manager. All our team members are encouraged to be self-starters, independent, and identify creative solutions to our day-to-day challenges. This is an opportunity in the exciting and fast-growing transportation technology industry. You’ll join a small and rapidly growing sales team and massively lift FASTER’s growth trajectory. This is an individual contributor position that has a quota tied to it.
The ideal candidate will develop relationships with prospects and current customers in order to show the value in the solutions of FASTER Asset Solutions. This individual will schedule meetings, demos/webinars, and other opportunities to better understand the need of prospects/customers. Under the direction of the sales manager, this individual will develop strategies to cultivate these opportunities with marketing coordinator and the channel partner. The BDM will attend industry tradeshows to showcase products and solutions. This position is an individual contributor position.
- Generate opportunities in coordination with marketing, lead generation and sales channels
- Conduct detailed solution demonstrations in person and via webinars to interested prospects
- Generate leads, prospect for new business using a variety of strategies
- Creatively identify opportunities using knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Lead RFP submissions and provide all needed support and response assistance to proposal response team
- Track and report on all sales activities using company assigned CRM tools and meeting all deadlines
- Maintain current client relationships when assigned • Develop new sales areas and improve sales through various methods
- Research the latest in the business industry and creating new opportunities to expand business
- Collaborate with sales and design team to ensure requirements are met, such as sales numbers and profit goals
- Have and maintain a strong understanding of company products or services as well as business position and competition to keep competitive leverage
- Understand all sales and quota requirements. Meet or exceed quarterly and annual quotas and activity targets
- Proven and demonstrable ability to effectively work independently and continually maintain focus on meeting objectives and goals
- Ability to travel
Job Type: Full-time
Base plus commission
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
- Business development: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Medical, dental & vision benefits – Including great Teladoc benefits
Company provided life insurance & additional supplemental options
Employee Assistance Program
Paid time off - Including paid vacation & a floating holiday, sick days, and an annual employee “Volunteer Day”
During the course of employment, employees may receive and have access to confidential information. All employees are expected to respect and maintain the confidentiality of non-public customer and business records and any other information that Faster classifies as confidential.
Faster is committed to as policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Where permissible under applicable state and local law, applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug test and background check after receiving a conditional offer of employment.