Effective Date: 9/14/2017
Consent & Scope
When you visit our Site, we collect the following types of personal information in order to provide you with use of and access to our websites, services, and solutions, and to help us personalize and improve your experience.
Information you provide to us: We may collect personal information, such as your name, address, phone, email and other similar information that you enter directly onto or in connection with our Site. Generally, personal information is requested when: (i) FASTER customers register to use the our Customer Site area of our Site (the “Customer Site”) and (ii) when visitors to our Site request certain information about FASTER products and services.
Other methods of collection: We may also collect information from or about you in other ways, such as through your contact with our Support Team, when you respond to a survey, and your interactions with FASTER Staff or other companies.
How We Use Information Collected
Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a secure, easy, and efficient experience. We may also use your personal information to:
- operate our Site;
- provide support or to carry out the service(s) you have requested or authorized;
- troubleshoot your issue and provide you with more effective customer service;
- distribute alerts concerning product upgrades, special offers, events, updated information, and other new products and services from FASTER;
- make improvements to our Site
- share relevant information with affiliates and third-parties; or
- for such other purposes as required or permitted by law.
How We Share Information with Affiliates and Third Parties
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes. FASTER partners with and occasionally hires other companies to provide services on its behalf. Personal information may be shared with these companies; however, the use and amount of personal information shared is limited to the purpose for collection.
We may also share your information as follows:
- with your consent;
- and when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights or property; to protect your safety or the safety of others; to investigate fraud or respond to a government, judicial or other legal request; to comply with the law; or in connection with a corporate change, such as an acquisition or merger.
How We Store and Protect Personal information
We endeavor to protect the security of your personal information. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to try to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. For example, we store the personal information you provide on computer servers with limited access that are located in controlled facilities.
How We Use Tracking Technologies
By using our Site, you agree to our use of tracking technologies.
How You Can Opt Out of Marketing Communications
You may sign-up to receive email or other communications from us. If you would like to discontinue receiving this information, you may update your email preferences by using the “Unsubscribe” link found in the emails that we send to you.